Friday 1 June 2012

Romance in Fiji

We're terribly busy being romantic on palm clad islands with fringing reefs and sandy white beaches. There's not terribly much internet, and anyway I'm too busy lounging about in hammocks, going diving in the equivalent of a live fish tank, reading books in hammocks, going on jungle trecks and having amazing meals with the beloved one.

It's beautiful, everyone is friendly, it's easy to travel here, the climate is great, it's cheap and I don't want to go home, so I changed my flight and am staying til 24th of July, continuing on Alvei rather than to bike about NZ in the winter rain and cold.

I promise pictures to come at some unknown future point, but it may possibly not be before another week's time.Now I have to go have muffins for breakfast.

Sincerely/
the world's most irresponsible blogger.

No comments: